Make Greeting Cards
What supplies do you need?
The only supplies you need are paper and crayons/markers etc. to get started.
Some people choose to use other supplies such as:
- Special Markers
- Glue-on craft decals
- craft supplies
- Recycled cards
You can use any other supplies you wish as long as everything is fastened securely.
Addressing the card:
Since we do not yet know the recipients name, please do not address the card to a specific person. You can however use To a very special person
please do not you write “Get well”, “Feel Better” or anything illness related
This is very important since some of the patients suffer from medical conditions that are chronic, life-long, progressive and/or terminal.
We recommend that you write uplifting messages such as:
- Stay strong
- You are awesome
- Never forget how amazing YOU are
- You rock
- I hope you have a great day today
- You shine brighter than the sun
- You inspire me
- Be Brave
- I believe in YOU
You can also come up with your own uplifting comments. If you are unsure please ask us!
Signing your cards
– Other than signing your first name, please do not include any personal information, such as: phone number, address, email address etc.
Hospitals will not allow us to distribute cards with this information.
– Write any religious comments such as “God Bless” or “I’m praying for you”. Hospitals do not allows us to distribute cards with these comments. Hospitals treat patients of all religions as well as patients that do not practice religion, which is why they do not allow us to give out cards containing religious comments.
5. Sign your name:
Now, sign your first name on the card. You can also sign your state, such as “Katie from Nebraska”, if you wish to.
6 Mail out the cards:
Miracle of Kindness
2514 Mona Vale Road
Trophy Club, Texas 76262
We are always looking for the following items:
Cake mixes and frosting
Glue or adhesive strips